Monday, August 20, 2007

14 Weeks: Upgraded Mini Bump
- I've pretty much outgrown all of my pre-pregnancy shirts.
- Every time I look in a mirror I think, "who is that person?!?"
- I got my hair cut.
- I'm feeling much better and usually have more energy during the day.
- I still have nausea at night.
- 1 week until my next appointment.
- 5 weeks until we find out what we're having! Hope it's human!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! A little tiny Hobley!

I bet you thought I'd never even look at this site.

Becky rocks!

See you at work!

Breanne and Brandon said...

BEcky, Oh My gosh! look at that belly! it is so cute. And i Love your hair cut too! You guys are going to be see good, fun and cute parents i can't wait to see you in rexburg!
I love you both!