We're at 30.5 weeks! This little girl is so active. She's always awake during the morning (9am-11am) kicking & prodding my belly (& other organs). Though she usually sleeps through the night, the last two nights, she's woken me up with her circus routines. I don't believe that she'll be this active when she's born, though. I think she does it because she's cramped. When she's born, she'll sleep great! Lofty dreams, I know...Wednesday, December 5, 2007
30.5 Weeks
We're at 30.5 weeks! This little girl is so active. She's always awake during the morning (9am-11am) kicking & prodding my belly (& other organs). Though she usually sleeps through the night, the last two nights, she's woken me up with her circus routines. I don't believe that she'll be this active when she's born, though. I think she does it because she's cramped. When she's born, she'll sleep great! Lofty dreams, I know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment