Congratulations you guys! Hannah is such a pretty little baby. Let us know when you're feeling up to company so we can bring something by to you. (since I missed your baby shower-- I got the announcement on our day the day after it happened!:( ) Anyway, we also have blog but its on private so if you're interested, send your gmail address to brendi.lee@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. Congrats again, that is so exciting! -Brendi
2 comments:
Congratulations you guys! Hannah is such a pretty little baby. Let us know when you're feeling up to company so we can bring something by to you. (since I missed your baby shower-- I got the announcement on our day the day after it happened!:( ) Anyway, we also have blog but its on private so if you're interested, send your gmail address to brendi.lee@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. Congrats again, that is so exciting! -Brendi
sorry, i meant to say door, not day.
Post a Comment