hey she's so dang cute!! i still can't believe how big she has gotten. She's beautiful!! i think i posted another comment and it got deleted or something, i don't know much about this whole blog thing!!
that is so funny! i think she's going to enjoy apples when she has some teeth! very cute!
Becky,I know this is really random, but I don't have your phone number or know how to get ahold of you. I will need my pants I let you borrow very soon, please check my e-mail to your BYU-Idaho address and give me a call. P.S. Cute pictures of Hannah on your blog.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hey she's so dang cute!! i still can't believe how big she has gotten. She's beautiful!! i think i posted another comment and it got deleted or something, i don't know much about this whole blog thing!!
that is so funny! i think she's going to enjoy apples when she has some teeth! very cute!
Becky,
I know this is really random, but I don't have your phone number or know how to get ahold of you.
I will need my pants I let you borrow very soon, please check my e-mail to your BYU-Idaho address and give me a call.
P.S. Cute pictures of Hannah on your blog.
Post a Comment