
We thought Hannah looked so cute in this hat that we had to take photos of her. So, Sunday afternoon we laid out on the lawn and took some shots...a lot of shots, actually. Hannah was so funny and kept making the silliest faces. If you'd like us to email any of the originals for printing, just let us know!

7 comments:
Hi Kiddos, I just love the pictures on your blog. Hannah is so cute and funny. I love her expressions. I look at the blog almost every day, because I don't get to see her for real often enough. I can't wait to see her this weekend and give her a big hug. And yes I would love some to print.
Love,Grandmama
she is so cute. as soon as i opened your blog she made me smile! thanks! ;0)
~ashley
I absolutely love the very first picture. She is sooooo cute! I love chubby babies! haha
You have such a beautiful family. It is so fun to see these pictures. Becky you are so talented! I love you
love
Bre
The one in the middle is really cute. the others . . . not so much (;-)
d
SO ADORABLE! thank you for sharing those fun pics. Can wait to get our babies together... okay so my baby really isn't a baby anymore BUT we will just pretend
cute pictures! what a cute family!
Post a Comment