Hannah has earned a new nickname: Rolie Polie. In the last 5 days, she has mastered the art of the aim & roll. Though she can only move across the floor from side to side, she is really clever in positioning herself so she'll reach her target. Smart baby!
2 nights ago, Hannah & I were playing on the living room floor when Logan asked me to look at something on the computer. When I finished, not even 1 minute later, Hannah was gone. We found her half way down the hall with no plans on stopping!
Teething has been the recent thorn in our sides. Hannah handles it really well - she's always very mild-tempered. Though, nap times & nighttime sleep are rough. So, we went to Walmart today & I let her pick a teething ring. She chose the green one - go figure!! Needless to say, I was proud since green is MY favorite color. We're not 100% sure she's teething, but it would explain her new-found fussiness. We sure will miss her gummy smile!
Last weekend, Grandpa Ryan & Uncle Clint came to visit Hannah.
It was the first time Clint has seen her since April. I'm sure he saw a huge change in her, all 10 lbs of it! We're glad to have family so close. Now if we can just get my East-coast family to move out west...wink wink. ;)
So, that's what's going down in the Burg.
P.S. This is what Hannah has been up to while I've been creating this post. She mauled a bag of diapers. Naughty girl. :)
2 comments:
about time for a new post!! little hannah is so stinkin cute!! i think she slightly resembles paisley!
you're guys baby is so cute!
Post a Comment