Hannah learned a new trick. We've been working on this one for several months. Of course, if we try to show you in person she probably won't do it. So, this is our proof!
Becky! I love your new design blog. It looks great! And hannah is a doll, as always! I can't believe she is in a size 4! Juliet is still in 3s and we are hoping to potty train her before she hits 4s (yeah right, wishful thinking!) Hope everything is going well. I had announced on facebook that I am pregnant again, but it looks like Rexburg doesn't facebook anymore. So you are probably the first Idahoan to know! I'm due in May. totally unplanned. I love you and miss you! Hope everything is going great!
1 comment:
Becky! I love your new design blog. It looks great! And hannah is a doll, as always! I can't believe she is in a size 4! Juliet is still in 3s and we are hoping to potty train her before she hits 4s (yeah right, wishful thinking!)
Hope everything is going well. I had announced on facebook that I am pregnant again, but it looks like Rexburg doesn't facebook anymore. So you are probably the first Idahoan to know! I'm due in May. totally unplanned. I love you and miss you! Hope everything is going great!
Post a Comment