It's finals week for Logan, which means it's also finals week for Hannah & I. Logan's been insanely busy as he's catching up on schoolwork...and I have to admit that I've helped him some. So, to survive, Hannah fed herself breakfast in the living room two mornings ago while Logan & I hurried to get a project completed. Before eating, she went to the kitchen and retrieved a measuring spoon (Tbsp.) to hold in her hand while she ate breakfast. We've been teaching her to eat with utensils, so now she always wants one to hold during meals.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
It's finals week for Logan, which means it's also finals week for Hannah & I. Logan's been insanely busy as he's catching up on schoolwork...and I have to admit that I've helped him some. So, to survive, Hannah fed herself breakfast in the living room two mornings ago while Logan & I hurried to get a project completed. Before eating, she went to the kitchen and retrieved a measuring spoon (Tbsp.) to hold in her hand while she ate breakfast. We've been teaching her to eat with utensils, so now she always wants one to hold during meals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What great team work Hannah!! :o)
Oh wow Becky I can't believe how BIG she is! I just can't get over it! She's a little girl now!
Post a Comment