Thursday, April 30, 2009

Little Girl from Tiffany's


"She looks like a Tiffany's box," commented a girl at church last Sunday. She totally does! Of course, that wasn't planned. This little blue dress is so darling.

And here's little chef Hannah keeping busy in the kitchen. She's going to be quite the cook.

Besides the dreary weather, life has been bright & cheery in this Hobley home. Hannah's vocabulary has exploded. I know she's got at least 100 words by now, if not more. She's also revised some of her old words to sound more or less like the actual words. "Da-da" is now "Da-dahee" (daddy) and "ah yuh you" has mushed into "I woo woo woo woo woooo" (I love you). Hmm..."I love you" is way off. But, we can't complain - at least she says it at all. I don't plan on hearing that phrase much after the age of 14, of course. So, we'll enjoy it while we can. ;)

1 comment:

Breanne and Brandon said...

She is such a doll and so are you! So we need to hang out this week. Love you