This is a SUPER book. I've been waiting to get my hands on this one after hearing great reviews from readers across the country. Sometimes, Dr. Laura can be a beast - I'll admit it. But, this read has me saying, "Yes! I've felt that way!" Her writing is so candid & matter-of-fact that at times, it's down-right funny! So, all I'm saying is that I've enjoyed this book & suggest it to whomever may be interested.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Oh, and by the way...
This is a SUPER book. I've been waiting to get my hands on this one after hearing great reviews from readers across the country. Sometimes, Dr. Laura can be a beast - I'll admit it. But, this read has me saying, "Yes! I've felt that way!" Her writing is so candid & matter-of-fact that at times, it's down-right funny! So, all I'm saying is that I've enjoyed this book & suggest it to whomever may be interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment