Hannah finally warmed up to the chilly water at the Spray Park today. All of those warm days when we just stood & watched other kids play have paid off. I also give tons of credit to Logan for helping Hannah enjoy the shower. We thought that'd get her ready for spraying water, which it did.We had a great time today. Hannah touched the water with her hand, laughed when I swung her through it and even stood in it for a minute. Unfortunately, she inherited my hesitation for new things. Now all I have to do is help her want to ride the carousel at the park. Every time we are there, she runs over to it & watches the horses go round and round. It takes a while for her to warm up and we're in no rush. Whenever she's ready, we'll take a ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment