Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Name Game


Ok - so, we're having a boy! But, there's a big problem! What should we name the little man? So far, we've got a middle name - Logan. We need help finding a first name that goes well with it. Please submit your name ideas as comments to this post*. We'll pick our top 2 or 3 names & give the most fitting to the little tike after he's born. The winner will get an extra special prize! And no, Tootsie, we're not naming him Rohan. Thanks everyone!

*To leave a comment: Just below this paragraph are the words "2 comments" (the number 2 will change depending on how many comments are published). Click on those words - they're a link to a new window or screen that will allow you to leave a comment. Just enter all the requested info. Good luck!

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Well I feel like since I already helped name Hannah (as you may or may not remember, but that was on my list I submitted to you thank you very much) that this boy's name should be given by someone else. So the only boy name I am submitting is Seth. Not over used, biblical, and he will be destined to be a stud.

mltitus said...

I wanted to name Jacob Joseph or Caleb but Ashton refused to let me...Those are both good names although I hate the name Joe so I don't know maybe pick something that can't be shortened. My friend has a little boy named Gavin, he came over a couple of weeks ago and told me that his sister calls him "Bubba...Bubba is a normal name that a sister calls her brother" LOL so you could always just call him Bubba since Hannah will probably call him that anyway.LOL Sorry I had to share that story I thought I was going to laugh to death when he told me that it was so cute.

mltitus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina said...

Well, according to Brett I am awful at picking names. I did pick Bensen and apparently that awesome name was a fluke coming from me.

I like these though:
Jax Logan
Sawyer Logan

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

hi deary! I love Conner, Ashton, Linden, Carter, Caleb, Carson, Karston, and Rook. I know lame but those are the names adam wont even let me think twice about. someone should use such cute names! good luck!

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

well Logan I think is one of those names that can go with pretty much most names. Here are some names I like,
Jackson, Michael, Briggs, Dayton, Austin, Sawyer, James, Jordan, Harlin, and I'm sure I could come up with more!

Logan Hobley said...

Grandpa Ryan submitted a name:

Porter - as in Rockwell.

Hannah submitted 2:

Elmo
The Count

I'm kind of leaning toward The Count.

mom said...

Honor your grandfather. Give him a name to live up to. William. Mom

Anonymous said...

Well, I looked up some baby names on baby center. So here goes

my friend just had a baby named Maddox (cute lil guy)
Caden
Noah (old school with a new school feel)
Evan
idk, maybe this is why I dont have a son (hee hee I want to name him
Christian Solomon or something with Solomon :)
Melanie

JHobley said...

No doubt in my mind that one of the following names will be picked:
Zeus (for obvious reasons), Loyd (after Dumb and Dumber of course; also not to be confused with Loyd Braun), Thor (at least you can guarantee that he'll be good with a hammer), Dwight (no explanation needed), something similar to Gilette or Colgate (he'll be a shoe-in for endorsements), or perhaps Susan or Jessica (because now-a-days pretty much any name will go both ways).
(all ACTUAL suggestions will be submitted at a later date)