
So, this probably sounds crazy (it was), but my old college roommates & I decided to meet up this summer for a reunion. Here's the crazy part. There were 10 girls (4 were pregnant) & between all of us we brought 9 children under the age of 4. We all stayed in a tiny 2 bed 1 bath house without air conditioning for 1 week. Oh my.
But, we did it because we're all best friends & we love each other sooooo much. And did we have fun?! Heck yes! It was a blast! Our kids played & got to know one another (we always dreamed of that) and we stayed up until 2 am reminiscing & laughing our butts off every night. It was such a fun reunion & I can't wait until the next one! Last week, I was encouraged by an older lady from church who said every 5 years since she graduated from college her roommates had a reunion similar to ours (without kids, though).
While we had girls travel from as far as Seattle, Pennsylvania, Texas & California, I do have to add that not all of our roommates were able to come. This only represents about 2/3 of our college roommies. We missed the other girls a ton & maybe next time they'll be able to come!
1 comment:
oh my that is soooo cool! look at all you mamas! how fun!
Post a Comment