Friday, October 22, 2010

1:15 AM. For. Real.


Just thought I'd share a pic at the wee hours of the night of Hannah's pink care bear costume - what is finished so far. I'm going to make her a little hat with ears and a tuft of hair at the top, too. This is one warm costume! I hope she doesn't sweat. Maybe it'll be a cold night. I'll get pics of her wearing it tomorrow when I finish the hat.

OK, so maybe I'm a bad parent, but Hannah just now woke up crying and wanted water. I asked Logan if he thought it'd be a good idea to let her come downstairs to get her water & then she could see her costume & maybe try it on (yes, it's 1:15 am). He agreed to do it. She came down more than willing to see her surprise. Upon seeing it, she stared unimpressed. Yes, deep down I was feeling a bit offended. Then I asked, "What do you think?" She responded, "Good." Then I said, "Do you want to try it on?" She then regretted to inform me, "Not now 'cuz it's nap time. But, when I wake up in the morning I can wear it." She gave me a kind grin, turned around & went back to bed. Haha! I think I feel a little reprimanded by my 2-year-old. Duh, mom! What was I thinking - it's 1 am! She's hilarious.

No comments: