After a long, yet fairly low-key 45-hour birth, the man child was born! He was so large that the nurses nicknamed him "Hank the Tank." He took the ring weighing in at 9 lbs 3 oz and measuring 22 in. Watch out BYU football - here's your next defensive tackle! Oh, and this was a wonderfully successful VBAC - a pure miracle and blessing to our family!
We named him Ethan Logan. Why didn't anyone suggest that name?! (Maybe because not many people like it - sorry!) I re-read the list several times to make sure I wasn't just missing it. I guess Logan wins the name game since Ethan was his idea. Congrats, husband! And thanks to everyone for all your name suggestions! We're definitely hanging onto that list for next time. There were some adorable names on there!
3 comments:
Oh my, what a big guy!
He's sure cute, way to go Mom!!
Congratulations Becky and family! I like the name. Sounds very sophisticated and smart. :)
what a cutie! love ya
Post a Comment