Friday, November 14, 2008

Autumn in Utah - such a pretty season. Last weekend, Erin (Logan's little sis), our friend Rachel, Hannah & I made a last-minute trip to Utah. Clint (Logan's younger, but not smaller, brother) was visiting his family & we wanted to see him. 


We had a fun time, especially Hannah. She played with Ryan A LOT and helped Lark unload the dirty dishes while she tried loading them.

She chased Sam (their Shih tzu) and probably chewed on several of his toys while we weren't looking. Eww, Hannah.

Even Erin, Clint, Rachel & I had fun goofing around until 2 am. It was a great weekend & a chance to relax. We love visiting family!

2 comments:

toothpicker said...

What a doll! of course, Grandmas are entitled to think that their grandkids are the best... and of course mine is!!!

Lindsay Edward said...

She gets cuter with every picture! You need to tell me the next time you're in the area. I'd love to see you!