Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween was a very fun night for the Hobley family. We absolutely LOVE to dress up.

Hannah was a butterfly. We went to a free photo shoot at Walgreen's and then headed over to a trunk-or-treat where Logan was working.

Later that night after she went to bed, Logan & I headed over to a friend's costume party. We dressed up Emo-style. Yes, Logan is wearing my pants. A few people who'd never met us before said they couldn't imagine us not being emo! Haha. Yeah, that'd be the day. We're so square. ;)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

becky I love love love your thanksgiving header!! That turkey is AWESOME.
we love you guys and miss you.

toothpicker said...

This is the cutest butterfly I have ever seen. You two look just plain "WEIRD". I am soooo glad you don't look like that all of the time!