Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh, Christmas tree!

























Here's our tree with homemade ornaments. I found the design for the white balls from www.marthastewart.com. I designed the birds after the likeness of a bird pattern on one of Hannah's blankets. They are cut out of card stock & painted with acrylics. My friend, Allison, made the bow for the top. So, this cute tree was decorated for $free.99! What do you think?

6 comments:

The Duckers said...

I think it is so creative and original! WAY TO GO!!!!

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

That is just so cute! I love it! great job!

the h fam. said...

i think job well done my friend. job well done! we put our tree up tonight and I'm LOVING it!

Kristina said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait for Christmas! I put all our decorations up already too, but no tree again this year. bummer!

MommaHobbs said...

BRAVO!! Well done ~ well done!

Caranna said...

What a cute tree! I'm sure impressed!
I hope we get our tree up before Christmas Eve this year! Last year was juts CRAZY!!!

(I went to High School with Logan)