Monday, January 5, 2009

Hannah's Sounds of Christmas

Hannah exceeded our expectations this year at Christmas! She totally knew what was going on. She opened gifts by herself while "ooh-ing" & "ahh-ing."

This Christmas was, by far, the best ever. So many miracles occurred for our family, for which we are so grateful. We spent nearly 2 weeks visiting family & friends in Utah, Maryland & Virginia. And, Hannah, Logan & I got to hang out together all day, every day. It was so nice to have Logan home from work. He & Hannah did a lot of bonding.

Hannah really enjoyed the time away from our small apartment as much as we did. She rode on airplanes, terrorized both of her Grandmas' Christmas trees, took a trip to the playground with her 2-year-old cousin, licked & was licked by all sizes of dogs and got smooched by Great-Grandparents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles & everyone in between.

Hannah has mastered walking & is even starting to run away from us when she's getting into trouble. She learned to climb up stairs & make neighing horse sounds. I really think this trip was great for her - we saw her blossom & grow so much.

Naturally, returning to Idaho was anything but exciting. We are settling back into our daily routines. Logan is back at work & starting school again on Wednesday. Hannah & I are searching for new things to do at home during the day to keep us from getting cabin fever. Any ideas?



Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. We love you all!



2 comments:

Kristina said...

She is getting so big, I can't believe it! It looks like she got a great haul this year too, and deserved every bit of it! We sure miss you guys and I kinda wish we did get to go home to Idaho. But no, we are in Lubbock. Any way, love you!
p.s. Becky you look FABULOUS!

Caranna said...

What cute pictures! Hannah is such a cutie! I'm glad you were able to get away for a while and spend time together. That's always great!
My kids are old enough now that they cry when Daddy leaves, and say things like "Daddy works EVERY day!" with obvious disappointment. So, I think it's great that Logan had so much time off!
I know what you mean about cabin fever - we're always feeling that way.
I hope you can find a good outlet!