Thursday, March 5, 2009

Birthday Girl


Hannah's birthday was a blast - what a lucky girl! She ate at Olive Garden, scored some pink Chuck Taylors & sweet new threads (new shoes & clothes), smeared cake all over her belly & went to bed fat & happy.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to her happy day!
Oh, and to answer your question, Tootsie made the cake & Lark helped decorate! The top layer was Hannah's to eat/destroy. She loved it!


4 comments:

Team Jogan said...

sooo cute!! i love the pictures :)

Lindsay Edward said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how fast time flies! I love the pink chuck taylors. So cute!

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

yeah! I love new posts! her cake is so cute! did you make that???

MommaHobbs said...

Looks like a grandma Lark cake to me:) she is adorable of course and yes the time does go fast doesn't it!!