Today, Hannah asked to play in the snow. So, we bundled up, borrowed a sled & took Hannah for her first sled ride. She talked non-stop during the entire hour-long ride. "Woo-hoo. This is fun. Woo-hoo. Weee." On and on and on and on. When it was finally time to go in, she cried & said, "No! I'm finishing!" (i.e. I'm ALMOST done or I'm never going to be done). So, we promised to go out again - probably tomorrow. Now we just need our own sled. Oh, and every time the sled would tip and her gloves would press into the snow, she'd cry & holler at me how she didn't like it.


Also, I've included a photo of Hannah's first real recognizable drawing. It's a smiley face, or "smiley," as she calls it. I was pretty proud of her. Love the little eyes beaming through the handle.
1 comment:
I love your blog! Hannah is so freaking cute!
Post a Comment